Dubai is one of the most interesting destinations for both leisure and business, offering its visitors a variety of world-class options for accommodation, entertainment, shopping, and dining. Sun and sand, steel and stone, Dubai is an incomparable city and a great destination for a variety of holidays. It has something for everyone, and offers a several types of travel experiences. From escorted tours to flexible itineraries, you can choose from many types of packages available to Dubai, from an all-out shopping trip to a luxurious honeymoon experience. Vacations to Dubai are attractively priced and readily available.
Dubai is one of the most popular destinations in the world for holidays and tours, and there are millions of travellers visiting the city every year. Travel experiences to the city are primarily shopping-oriented, as the city offers some of the best prices and varieties in for designer goods, electronic items, and other products. The shopping scene flourishes and thrives, and is diverse and traditional, ranging from traditional spice and gold souks, to enormous malls and retail outlets, and almost everything is duty free. Other attractions in the city include the innumerable entertainment options, with range of clubs, bars, and nightclubs providing for a variety of tastes and wants, such as a taste of Arabia in the Moroccan c cafes, where you can listen to beautiful Moroccan music and smoke sheesha (water pipes). Yous trip to Dubai should also include visiting the many mosques, most famous of which is the Jumeirah mosque, as well as Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Fahidi Fort (Dubai Museum), Dubai World Trade Centre, the many beaches, and world-class golf courses. There are several cheap packages available to Dubai, alluring those looking for luxury during their budget vacations. Dubai is also an affordable and exciting honeymoon destination.
Dubai is a good place to visit in winters and there are a lot of things you can do in Dubai.
1. Dont forget to go offroading in 4×4’s and trust me the way those guys drive on sand will put shame on the best roller coasters.
2. Shopping at the Emirates mall or the central mall.. both are good for shopping
3. Gold shopping is great but make sure you bargain as those guys will normally come down by as much as 50%
4. Jumerah beach
5. Wild wadi water park is also a must see. I havent seen a better water park then this anywhere in the world.
6. You can go for a small cruise on Dubai creek.. there are a few cruises available there.
7. Going for a city tour by bus is a must and it will only take up one day of your holiday and is worth the time I would say.