Enjoy your Rajasthan honeymoon trip in a land of wrinkling sand dunes, grand palaces and regal forts. Pamper your own self by planning your stay at a luxury hotel. A comprehensive guide to Rajasthan tours & tourism will take you through the historic cities of the state. Nothing can be more fascinating than hearing the tales of the rajas and maharajas and listing to the folk songs. Go for an elephant ride up to the Amber fort or ride a camel across the never ending Thar desert.
The state of Rajasthan is blessed with multiple fascinating places which have never failed in alluring the tourists since time immemorial. Rajasthan serves as a home to the rich tourists attractions which offer anything and everything starting from rural, cultural, adventure, to wildlife and heritage attractions. The dazzling landscapes and picturesque architecture makes Rajasthan an unparalleled tourist destination. If you are going in for a Rajasthan trip on your honeymoon, then some of the must see places include-
* Major Attractions – Hawa Mahal, The City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Nahargarh, Central Museum, Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Gaitor, Sisodia Rani ka Bagh.
* Hotel Accommodations Rajvilas hotel, Hotel Clarks Amer, Hotel Arya Niwas, Hotel Nilam, Hotel Meru Palace, Ramgarh Lodge, Sneh Deep guest house, Man Singh Towers, Hotel Park Plaza.
* Major attractions -Lake Palace, Jagdish Temple, Bara Bagh, Bagore ki Haveli, lake Pichola, Fateh Sagar, Udai Sagar, Saheliyon ki Bari, Jag Mandir Island.
* Hotel accommodations Devi Garh Fort Palace, Hotel Shikarbadi, Hotel Taj Lake Palace, Heritage Resorts, Hotel Paras Mahal.
* Major attractions- Sarvottam Vilas, Akhai Vilas, Gaj Mahal, Rang Mahal and Moti Mahal, Salem Singh Haveli, Patwon ki Haveli, Nathmal Haveli, Kuldhara Village, Amar Sagar.
* Hotel accommodations Hotel Akash Deep, Fort Rajwada, Jaisal Palace, Hotel Swagatam, Mahadev Palace, Hotel Raj Palace.
* Major attractions- Mandore Fort, Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Mahamandir, Mandore Osian, Balsamand Lake & Palace, Guda Bishnoi Village, Sardar Samand Lake & Palace, Baba Ramdeo Temple.
* Hotel accommodations Hotel Karni Bhawan, Hotel Arun, Taj Hari Mahal, Hotel City Palace.
* Major Attractions- Akbars Palace, Taragarh fort, Kishangarh fort, Adhai din ka Jhonpra, Dargah of Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Hasan Chisti.
* Hotel Accommodations- Amar Bagh, Roopangarh fort, Hotel Regency Ajmer, Hotel Embassy.
Now, that you have checked out the comprehensive guide to Rajasthan tours & tourism, its for sure that you wont find any problem in planning your honeymoon trip to Rajasthan.
James is the author of Rajasthantravelagent and provide information about
Rajasthan Golden Triangle,
Rajasthan Travel guide